When you buy a home coffee maker, you have a good idea of how much coffee will be consumed and know the tastes of those who will use it. Therefore, it is quite easy to make wise choices according to your needs.
The problem is quite different when choosing a coffee maker for a good business. You may not be able to confidently predict what your true needs will be, so choosing the right machine will be much more difficult.
But don’t worry about that. In this article, you will find many tips and advantages of choosing Best Commercial Coffee Machines that suits your needs.
- 1 Leading Best Commercial Coffee Machines Review
- 1.1 Out Top Picks
- 1.2 1. Isomac La Pavoni Commercial 2 Diamente Lever Espresso Coffee Machine
- 1.3 2. WLP New Coffee Machine 120Cups/Hour High Efficiency Commercial Coffee Maker 15
- 1.4 3. WLP Coffee Machine Espresso Cups Steam Type Semiautomatic 20Bar Home
- 1.5 4. Wilbur Curtis Gemini Twin Coffee Brewer
- 1.6 5. Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine
- 1.7 6. BUNN Axiom DV-3, Dual Voltage Automatic Commercial 12-Cup Coffee Make
- 1.8 7. BUNN 12-Cup Low Profile Pourover Commercial Coffee Maker
- 1.9 8. Wilbur Curtis Commercial Pourover Coffee Brewer 64 Oz Coffee Brewer
- 1.10 9. SYBO Commercial Grade Pour Over Coffee Maker
- 1.11 10. Keurig Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker
- 2 Types of Coffee Machines
- 3 How to choose a commercial coffee machine?
- 4 Cleaning The Best Commercial Coffee Machines
- 5 Summary
1. Isomac La Pavoni Commercial 2 Diamente Lever Espresso Coffee Machine
La Pavoni is handcrafted beautifully in stainless steel 304 prismatic plates, 2 groups of coffee, 2 steamers, 1 hot water faucet, 14-liter boiler. Automatic water filling system.
There are 2-position energy saving switches, the units operate on 3/4 or all energy. Direct water supply. 4370W / 230V Make up to 650 drinks a day. The side is black.
It includes 8 liter water purifier. Height 36x25x26. ETL & CSA certified.
Get a 12 month spare parts warranty and nationwide installation is available, (additional charge).
2. WLP New Coffee Machine 120Cups/Hour High Efficiency Commercial Coffee Maker 15
- With strong compatibility, compatible with Coffee Machine.
- Upgraded the ultra-fine, greasy filter screen, no more coffee grounds.
- It can be reused unlimited time, save and protect the environment.
With stainless steel material is very safe and durable, with good workmanship and beautiful appearance.
It comes with double boiler, double hot steam system, imported Italian water pump, front-hole steam, coffee and milk foam can be made simultaneously.
This is a Commercial grade coffee machine, able to continuously produce 120 cups of coffee per hour.
It has two operating modes: manual control/computer control; and LED operation interface.
3. WLP Coffee Machine Espresso Cups Steam Type Semiautomatic 20Bar Home
- ☕【20 BAR HIGH-PRESSURE SYSTEM】 1450W espresso coffee machine with 20 Bar high-pressure pump can provide stable flavor extraction and quality espresso shots, makes espresso more fragrant and rich in crema.
- ☕ 【EASY MILK FROTHING】Espresso machine also comes with steam wand for the rapid production of milk foam, so you can enjoy cappuccino and latte with creamy and rich foam at any time at home!
With a completely new design and color to complete the coffee cup or perfect cup of coffee experience. Designed for Espresso capsules with just one easy operation
Making a perfect cup of coffee serves time and time again, thanks to the latest innovative technology to deliver the best results in the cup. Simply insert the capsule and enjoy freshly brewed Coffee or authentic Espresso
Mix different coffee and coffee menu options at the touch of a button depending on your coffee needs.
The coffee maker allows you to go one step further and create more complex coffee drinks like whites, cappuccino, lattes and macchiato
High-quality after-sales service: We are committed to serving every customer well and more importantly, we are committed to providing our customers with a good shopping experience.
4. Wilbur Curtis Gemini Twin Coffee Brewer
- G3 Digital Control Module Provides gourmet coffee control with Pre-Infusion, Pulse-Brewing, Water Bypass and more.
- Pre-Set, One-Touch Global Recipes Based on coffee type, grind and weight, simplify profile settings gourmet results every time. Standard Recipes include: Gourmet Standard, Dark Roast, Light Roast, High Yield, Filter Pack and Decaf. This commercial coffee brewer is an integral part of any restaurant, hotel and food service location.
Automatic timer allows making 24 cups without reloading the beer basket. This commercial coffee maker is an integral part of any restaurant, hotel and food service venue.
Hot water taps let you take hot water to drink tea or soup – even during brewing. This coffee maker has advanced features designed to become the leading commercial coffee maker and restaurant coffee maker.
Highly efficient, double wall insulation in each satellite server maintains coffee temperatures for extended periods without being heated. Coffee is indestructible, but retains a rich, full flavor.
User-friendly features designed for food service professionals who need a trusted barista.
Wilbur Curtis is a preferred supplier of beverage equipment to restaurants, hotels and other commercial food service facilities.
Its products are designed to meet the durability and performance needs of foodservice professionals. A popular choice because this commercial coffee maker keeps coffee hot and fresh.
5. Breville the Barista Express Espresso Machine
- The Breville Barista Express delivers third wave specialty coffee at home using the 4 keys formula and is part of the Barista Series that offers all in one espresso machines with integrated grinder to go from beans to espresso in under one minute
- DOSE CONTROL GRINDING: Integrated precision conical burr grinder grinds on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your preferred taste with any roast of bean
Integrated burr cone blender on demand to deliver the right amount of freshly ground coffee directly into the portafilter for your favorite flavor with any roasted beans
Digital temperature control (PID) provides water at the correct temperature, ensuring optimal Espresso extraction.
With Frothing Milk Structure: The steam wand performance allows you to create a micro foam milk texture that enhances the flavor and allows creating the art of making coffee.
Dial blender size: Simple and intuitive, allowing you to control the grind size regardless of which bean you are grinding
Hands-free operation: The innovative stand allows every home Barista to grind directly into the espresso port filter
Bean hopper capacity: 1/2 lb .; Water tank capacity: 67 oz.
Comes with setting mode: Single or double shot; allows you to adjust grind & manual when riding.
6. BUNN Axiom DV-3, Dual Voltage Automatic Commercial 12-Cup Coffee Make
- Dual voltage adaptable, can operate at 120V/15 amp or 120/208-240V/20 amp
- Adjusts automatically to varying water pressure
It has dual voltage adapters, can operate at 120V / 15 amp or 120 / 208-240V / 20 amp.
With automatic adjustment to change the water pressure.
For high lime areas, BrewLOGIC technology calculates the flow rate and adjusts the incubation time to maintain the appropriate pot level.
BrewWIZARD technology simplifies brewing programming with LCD screens; Set brewing level, lock cold beer and tank temperature from the front of the machine.
Digital temperature control and accuracy.
- Ensuring quality of coffee making with the ability to lock cold beer
- Electronic diagnostics and built-in tank drain make service easier
- SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquid out of hand.
Coffee extract is controlled by infusion, pulse brewing and digital temperature control
It has automatic shutdown mode and Energy saving mode which reduces tank temperature in idle time.
7. BUNN 12-Cup Low Profile Pourover Commercial Coffee Maker
- Decanters not included
- SplashGard funnel deflects hot liquids away from the hand
Pourover BUNN 13300,0003 VP17-3SS3L commercial coffee maker with three stainless steel heaters is suitable for convenience stores, family restaurants, cafes or diners.
Fully portable, it can be used anywhere with a plug! Just pour cold water on top and make instant coffee, up to 3.8 gallons per hour directly into a standard 64-ounce decan.
It’s attractive, the stainless steel finish allows for quick and easy cleaning and the SplashGuard funnel protects users from burns.
8. Wilbur Curtis Commercial Pourover Coffee Brewer 64 Oz Coffee Brewer
- Pour-Over operation - No plumbing required.
- Powerful heating element provides quick recovery for faster brewing. This commercial pourover coffee brewer is an integral part of any restaurant, hotel and food service location.
974/5000Powerful heating element provides quick recovery for faster beer production. This commercial pourover coffee maker is an integral part of any restaurant, hotel and food service venue.
Large volume water tank for greater beer production capacity. This pourover coffee maker has advanced features designed to become the leading commercial coffee maker and restaurant coffee maker.
Stainless steel construction with black powder coating texture. User-friendly features designed for food service professionals who need a reliable pourover barista.
Wilbur Curtis is a preferred supplier of beverage equipment to restaurants, hotels and other commercial food service facilities.
Its products are designed to meet the durability and performance needs of foodservice professionals. A popular choice because this commercial pour-over coffee maker keeps coffee hot and fresh.
9. SYBO Commercial Grade Pour Over Coffee Maker
- FAST & EFFICIENT - 12-Cup Commercial Grade Coffeemaker brews a full pot of coffee in less than 10 minutes
- EASY OPERATION - Top kettle warmer pad is designed to keep both pot of coffee warm or you can make a pot of coffee while keeping another pot warm and the on/off indicator light expresses the working status.
It works easily with a warm top pad designed to keep another warm while you use it, and an on / off indicator to indicate working status.
With Commercial standard: the ability to produce large beer 3. 8 gallons. 4 liters) per hour. Decanter capacity is 1.8 l (12 cups).
It has stainless material with easy-to-clean design.
This item is suitable for many work scenes, can be used for home indoor, commercial and party use.
All parts are ETL, CE RoHS certified, high quality for safe use
10. Keurig Office Pro Commercial Coffee Maker
- Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers the features that everyone will value
- Touch screen interface: An advanced full color touchscreen interface with adjustable brew temperature and programmable auto on/off settings
Styled to impress, this Keurig coffee maker offers features that people will appreciate
Advanced full-color touch screen interface with adjustable phase temperature and programmable auto on / off setting.
Pour into water reservoir: With a 90-ounce container, easy to fill, removable, you can mix up to 18 cups before filling; Full color LCD touch screen
Choose from four different beer sizes: 4 ounces, 6 ounces, 8 ounces or 10 ounces from strong to lighter drinks; because different tastes
Only commercial coffee makers Keurig provide the option to easily drain and remove water from the internal hot water tank for transportation and storage.
With an incubation period of more than a minute.
Types of Coffee Machines
There are five main types of coffee makers. Here you will find the benefits and some tips for each of the following: restaurant-style coffee machines, vending machines, pod machines, capsules, and espresso machines.
Restaurant Coffee Machines
It offers the best value for money. On the other hand, you are limited to a single selection of coffee and it does not provide tea, herbal tea, and hot chocolate, but this option is the most economical.
The Vending Coffee Machines
Vending Coffee Machines brings you good profits for companies with more than 100 employees. This item offers you two or three choices of ground coffee or coffee, hot chocolate, and some offers cappuccino and espresso simulations. It is necessary to consider that its machines require daily maintenance. It should also be noted that reliability is not the main quality of this type of device. Some distributors will require you to commit for a period of 3 years.
The Pod Coffee Machines
is a little-known coffee machine in the US, but very popular in Europe. Its facilities provide you with a wide selection of coffee, tea, and herbal teas. Their case and packaging are biodegradable, which is a great advantage for this machine, especially if you have a sustainable development policy.
The capsule machine
This item offers you a huge selection of coffee, tea, herbal tea, and hot chocolate, which will delight everyone in the office. Some capsule manufacturers are now offering you recyclable capsules and biodegradable capsules will soon be available. Commercial coffee makers are more reliable than home appliances.
The espresso machines
Lastly, espresso machines are currently very popular. I recommend adding this machine in addition to regular coffee makers, as most consumers still prefer filter coffee. In addition, some models are very unreliable and require meticulous and frequent maintenance in a dedicated factory.
How to choose a commercial coffee machine?
You will open a restaurant, cafe or bar and you definitely need a coffee machine. Know that it’s often difficult to know where to stand among the many machines on the market. Here is why, to help you, here are some points to consider in your choice.
The size of your machine
It is important to consider the size of your work area before choosing your espresso machine. You need to have enough counter space not only for the coffee maker and the blender, but also the extra space to access the steam hose and pour milk into the cafeteria. When assessing the position and size of the coffee maker, it is also necessary to take into account the proximity of the coffee maker and the supply of the grinder, water supply and sewage outlet.
The volume is taken into account by the machine
How much coffee will you have at the busiest time of the day, not just how much coffee a day or a week? Consider peak hours when assessing your volume. Fast service is essential at all times of the day, so you’ll need a sizable coffee machine.
Automatic or semi-automatic
With a semi-automatic coffee maker, you can manually turn the on / off group switch to control the amount of water needed to extract the coffee. Some baristas prefer semi-automatic coffee makers to feel controlled coffee extraction. On the other hand, the automatic coffee machine is known as a multitasking machine. For example, with the push of a button, a single espresso is poured while you pour milk for cappuccino. Automatic molding provides a shooting consistency. If you are working alone, this can be a great help to you.
Here are some things to consider when choosing a coffee machine for you. However, to simplify your selection, you can refer to the website that specializes in comparative coffee makers. You can find the machine you need thanks to this comparison, both according to your needs and the budget you have. So don’t wait any longer to visit the site if you want a new coffee machine for your facility.
Cleaning The Best Commercial Coffee Machines
To make the last coffee machine (and prepare a good cup of coffee), it is important to maintain it well!
Take care from the beginning. Unfortunately, too many people do not clean their machines until the pipe is blocked or they notice a bad taste. But it’s too late!
We just want to summarize the most important tips for cleaning the machine.
Why do you clean the coffee machine
Manufacturers recommend different cleaning rates. If you use the coffee machine every day, you should clean it at least once a week. In other words, wash all elements with detergent in addition to daily washing.
Besides that, Coffee and milk left in the machine are the ideal environments for bacteria and mold. Proper and regular hygiene will avoid these worries. Cleaning programs should be done regularly, but not by yourself!
Clean the brew group
We remove the infuser daily to wash it under hot water. This prevents me from having to use detergent and scratching it. Note that non-removable beer groups are only accepted if the machine is of very high quality.
So if (for any reason) you choose a device with a fixed beer group, you have to be willing to spend more money. The quality of the machine is especially important.
But even a mobile brewing group is not necessarily easy to maintain. Especially the cheap versions are more plastic, poor quality.
Therefore, care must be taken during cleaning, insertion, and removal, so that the beer group is not broken. And you need to clean them more often because the plastic particles are static and attract a lot of dirt.
Cleaning the bean container
Bean containers are often overlooked during the cleaning process. However, beans contain more or less oil depending on the origin and their roasting. This oil collects in the tank and can be rancid.
We recommend not overloading the crates so the grains are eaten quickly. This has several advantages:
- You can clean the tank more often
- The nuts are usually less heated
- You can easily change the roasting
Cleaning the bean container as soon as it is empty is easy. We wipe me with a clean, dry cloth. Coffee absorbs odors and all flavors, so avoid chemical agents. I have seen people use liters of detergent to clean these bins (even in cuisine) – it’s a disaster for the taste of coffee!
Clean containers and drip trays
It is usually very simple. Most coffee makers indicate when the containers are full. Depending on the model, they report sooner or later. We clean two boxes daily, even if the machine does not require it. Washing them with or without detergent does not matter.
Clean the water tank
You may not have mold, but algae and other disgusting things can form in this tank. We clean it with hot water and always dry it before filling it with clean water
The blender is easier to disassemble than you think. Many factories can be dismantled by a simple press or swivel mechanism, and thus can be effectively cleaned.
Another option is to clean the tablet, but they are less effective than washing your hands. You do not have to do it every day. Once or twice a month (for severe use) is sufficient.
If you want to clean the machine deeper, you risk losing the warranty. But it’s often valuable – as long as you know what you’re doing!
What detergent should be used?
Buy a product recommended by the manufacturer or a generic product. Manufacturers are more familiar with the material.
We do not recommend using homemade cleaners if you do not know exactly what product you are mixing. For example, the citric acid works well in kettles but is too strong for many coffee machines.
This guide to cleaning your tablet for coffee maker gives you good indications.
Coffee is an essential ingredient for an effective working day. Will customers and business partners appreciate being welcomed with a great cup of coffee?
In short, for a business, having a coffee machine on its premises offers a number of advantages. This is why you must have the Best Commercial Coffee Machines.
If you have any questions about the article or product please don’t hesitate to contact us: thekrcafe.com